Grievance and Redressal
- To redress students grievances with a transparent impartial and fair approach.
- To encourage the students to report their grievances without any fear of being victimized.
- To process all the individual complaints and take immediate suitable action.
To maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the college.
Career Colleges has constituted a Grievance and Redressal Cell as per UGC Grievance Redressal regulation
This cell works towards resolving the complaints lodged by any student. The Grievance Redressal Cell is also empowered to look into the matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach to the Principal and members of GRC. In case the student is unwilling to appear in person, written grievance may be dropped in the ‘Complaint Box’ situated in the reception area of Career College.
Students are requested to note that making a complaint is serious and therefore, they are to use this power in a responsible manner. At the same time, the college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Students directly submit their complaint to their mentor or Principal.
- In case of minor grievance, Principal will instruct Head of the Department to redress the problem.
- In case of major grievance, Principal will instruct the ‘Grievance and Redressal Cell’ to redress the problem.
- Students have the option to furnish their problem(s) in the complaint box. The cell ensures that their identity will not be disclosed to anyone.
To make complaint free campus, ‘Grievance and Redressal Cell’ randomly select students from the college and cell members inquire whether they have any problem or not. If students have any problem, then his/her problem will be rectified through a proper channel.